The Cyborg Bust is like other option busts - a stand-alone product used to swap out the default bust for folks who want a cybernetic aesthetic. The Cyborg Bust is the only bust that can be used in public without bewb coverings ;-)
For the brave...
For those of you who are brave enough, you can paint the bust and perhaps weather the panel lines too.
And if you are braver than brave, you can cut open some of the ports modeled onto the surface and pass a cable through them - just like you can see in some photos. Do note that the bust does not come with a hole cut open on the chest.
Reasons not to buy
- The bottom of the bust is a little on the large side, meaning that it won't hug the human torso as much as human bewbs - there will be a gap depending on how you pose your Smart Doll.
- Some folks may feel the shoulders look odd as the shoulder sockets are not as large as the ones on the human busts.
- The back of the bust has battle damage, as you can see from the photos.
- If you have a few Smart Dolls and bought only one Cyborg Bust, your girls may start to fight over who gets the cybernetic augmentation upgrade.
- If you want to cut away the flash of the ports, you will need a high level of ninja skill and a craft knife. If you can cut away the flash to make it look like a machine cut it, you and I should have a chat ;-)
- You will need a cable and adapter to charge your devices, which are not included.
- Note that this bust differs from the one included with the Cyborg Torso - the arm sockets on this version are bigger.